Monday, December 22, 2008

I've been waiting for this!...but not really



Here is a video of Soulja Boy freestyling and it is a whomp whomp whomp!! Exactly what I thought.

Mr. "If I wanted to put out a dope album where I lyrically put it down, I could" did a freestyle that my 10 year old brother could have out done right on the spot after eating his Eggo's.

Not impressed.

However, I give Soulja kudos for effort and plus, his back story really does touch my heart..I can't help it yall! I can be a little softy lol but please Soulja if you really want to be taken seriously start reading some songwriting books, start practicing in front of your mirror, or hire a ghost writer (absolutely last resort) and bring it!

And if all fails, think about the little engine that could... "I think I can, I think I can..."

Post a Comment

On the charts...