Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!



2008 is officially a wrap and it really has been fun. Thank you so much for your support this year and I hope you will continue to join me next year for my countless rants and outlandish tongue tough opinions and views on my favorite drug, music.

Thanks for all the e-mails and I look forward to you all sending me more tips, suggestions, and just for the heck of its :-).

Remember, you can always catch me on my column at examiner.com. Speaking of which, check out my article, Hip Hop in 2008- A year in review.

Side Order: (sigh) The last side order of the year..and its a question! What song do you want to hear at the stroke of midnight?! Here's what I want to hear...


Just Dance ft. Colby ODonis - Lady Gaga

SEE YOU IN 2009!!



Post a Comment

On the charts...