Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fantasia Barrino Nails Walmart Souncheck Live Performances [Videos]


Fantasia Barrino recently performed a live set for Walmart Souncheck and did an incredible job. I've never really been a Fantasia fan. I've always loved some of the songs that she has released such as "When I See U" but I have to admit I wasn't really that interested in her as an artist.

Without a doubt, Fantasia gives you everything when she performs live and nothing makes that more clearer than her performance at Walmart Soundcheck.

Fantasia is reportedly on the promo trail for her new album Back To Me (due in stores August 24). Although she has had a very intense month, you couldn't really tell via her performances. Whether she is milking the incident or just getting over it, girlfriend and the stage go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Post a Comment

On the charts...