Sunday, November 14, 2010

[NEWS] Ne-Yo Welcomes A Baby Girl

It's official, Ne-Yo is the brand new proud father of a baby girl.

The child's mother, Monyetta, went into labor while Ne-Yo was attending a charity event prompting the R&B singer to leave the event to make it just in time to witness the birth of his daughter on Friday (11.12).

Ne-Yo took to his twitter to share the good news and to thank his fans for their kind words following his daughter's birth.

"Much luv to my twit fam and everybody showin' luv to my new addition!! She's healthy and happy. Feels like I'm in luv for the first time."

"Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what "willing to kill and die for" truly means. My world, my life,all hers."
On the music front, Ne-Yo is preparing for the release of his new album Libra Scale that is due in stores November 22...the 22nd is going to be an interesting music day, reviews galore!

{Source}

Post a Comment

On the charts...