Sunday, October 24, 2010

Watch: Kanye West's 'Runaway' Video (35 Minute Film)

Kanye West premiered his full-length mini film "Runaway" last night to an eager viewing audience looking to be pulled into his world.

And boy were we...


Kanye plays a man that falls in love with a phoenix played by model Selita Ebanks.

The video opened up with Kanye running frantically down a street. This would be explained near the conclusion of the video.

the full 35 mintues blew my mind and left me confused and inspired all at the same time.

I will say that the video was ultra creative and vivid and one of a kind.

If I had to sum it up in one statement, I would say that Kanye's "Runaway" video is similar to a dream you would have if you went to sleep on a full stomach.

Watch the full video below. The MJ float scene was my favorite although it creeped me out just a bit-- what with the giant head and hooded individuals that looked like members of the KKK.

Post a Comment

On the charts...