Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[NEWS] T.I. Dropped From AXE Promotional Campaign

According to reports, T.I. has officially been dropped from AXE body spray's promotional campaign.

It seems that the reps over at AXE have decided to cut ties with T.I. for good. The company in a statement last month, said that they were "troubled" by the rapper's latest brush with the law after T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were arrested and charged with drug possession.

Last week, it was reported that T.I. was sentenced to 11 months behind bars for violating the terms of his probation.

When it rains it pours...

T.I. is scheduled to start his sentencing in November.

The rapper recently sat down for an interview in Atlanta where he was reunited with the suicide jumper he helped talk down off the ledge.

Check out the video when you...


{Source}

Post a Comment

On the charts...