Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Erykah Badu Says She's Not On Probation...

Yesterday, reports suggested that Erykah Badu had to pay the price for stripping down in her "Window Seat" video. The singer, according to the Associated Press, was ordered to pay a $500 fine and also received 6 months of probation.

I thought that the six months probation was a bit much for getting naked in public and filming a video without a permit but hey, the law is kind of funny that way. It seems that the six month probation claim was more than harsh it was false, as Erykah has cleared up that claim by taking to her Twitter.

SideBar: I love twitter for that...

Erykah slammed the probation claims tweeting, "I am not on probation . that's a falsey. I received a situation . got a ticket for my tag hangin out my pannies."

Makes sense.

We'll see how this goes. Perhaps Erykah's probation was news to her just as it was for us?

Post a Comment

On the charts...