Thursday, July 22, 2010

[VIDEO] Rihanna Brings Out Eminem At LA Concert To Perform 'Love The Way You Lie'

Rihanna at an exclusive after party for her concert in LA...

Last night the place to be was at the Staple Center in LA during Rihanna's Last Girl On Earth Tour. The singer brought out collaborator Eminem and the two performed Eminem's latest number one hit "Love The Way You Lie."

As reported, both Rihanna and Eminem were in Los Angeles, CA filming scenes for the video for their song "Love The Way You Lie", so it was only right that they treated the crowd to a live performance of one of the hottest songs out right now.

I really am going to need them to be more interactive on stage..it's killing me. If I blink once I swear I could believe that they are performing on separate stages. I did love the performance and that song is just so yum.

Check out a video of the performance when you...


Post a Comment

On the charts...