Wednesday, July 14, 2010

[NEWS] Drake Has Begun Recording His Second Album

What do you do when you are an artist that just released your highly anticipated first album that goes on to sit at the top spot in its first week? If you answered sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor, you my friend are considered lazy in comparison to Drake.

The Canadian rapper announced via his Twitter that he has already begun work on his sophomore effort.

"Started my new album last night too…ok I’m done…" he wrote. "Miss me video tmrw at 9am…tipsy…maybe? naaaaaaah….maybe tho." {Source}
I personally can admire a hard working artist. I just hope that the album holds a bunch of gems and not just one or two.

A lot of artists are under the impression that if they continue to release material back-to-back, that they will be good and relevant but sometimes they fail to make sure the material is any good which makes it even worse than not releasing material at all. Hopefully, this won't be the case for Drake.

Post a Comment

On the charts...