Friday, July 2, 2010

BET Exec Stephen Hill Denies Rumors About Chris Brown Fake Crying

This whole Chris Brown real or fake tears has taken on a life of its own and to be honest, I am so over it.

So I'll let BET's Executive Vice President of Entertainment and Music Programming, Stephen Hill, clear the air that surprisingly needs clearing in the first place.

In his words,

I think the pressure of the year and the lyrics of that song really just resonated. And, as someone who was backstage, there was nothing fake about that. I think there is a US Weekly story today about like his bodyguard gave him something to induce tears. Its just not true. I’ve been around actors who cry and when you fake cry, you don’t get…your throat doesn’t get swollen like it does [when you cry for real]. When he was trying to sing, he couldn’t get anything out. That’s a hard thing to fake. I appreciate people wanting to create controversy, but this guy has gone though a lot this past year, let this emotion be what it is. Everybody comes to the moment where you gotta make that change. {Source}

Post a Comment

On the charts...