Sunday, May 2, 2010

NEWS // Beyonce loves Brooklyn, gets tattoo to prove it + 'Why Don't You Love Me' video sneak peek

I definitely wasn't expecting this...especially from Beyonce.

The Houston singer continues to surprise fans with her random acts of spontaneity. Another one to add to the list looks to be a tattoo of the word "Brooklyn."

Beyonce was spotted in NYC last night (May 1) at an event known as Spring Fling.

Not sure if the tat is real or fake, I'm hoping it to be the latter.

Though I love my borough like the next Brooklynite even I wouldn't tat its name on my hand #shrugs, but thanks girl, that's free promo and hate coming our way.

Who knows, it probably has a deeper meaning...

Speaking of Beyonce, she has released a sneak peek at her new video for her song "Why Don't You Love Me" which was a bonus track on her album I Am...Sasha Fierce.




Post a Comment

On the charts...