Monday, April 19, 2010

Video Premiere: Ciara 'Basic Instinct (U Got Me)'


Here is a new video from Ciara for her song "Basic Instinct (U Got Me)."
The song really doesn't sound like a track, it sounds more like a promo to get fans amped
It's nice that Ciara is trying something new with rapping. I'm guessing these R&B artists are like "if these rappers can sing why can't I rap?"

But what I love most is that Ciara has moved past trying to force her sexy.

She built her career off of being the hot tom boy and her decision to be overly sexy was boring. Now that she has gotten rid of her prissy (as she says) attitude and image maybe everything else will fall in place.

I'm look forward to what she has to offer. So far what I'm hearing doesn't have me anxious about the album...even if you don't want my feedback Ciara.

Post a Comment

On the charts...