Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whitney Houston performs live (Video)



After watching this video I am convinced that my childhood in officially nonexistent. The Whitney I grew up on would murder the hell out of a microphone and put the amplifiers to good use, this Whitney right here nearly brought a tear to my eye and it was not one of joy.

Personally, I am just happy that she is back. Hopefully, a good vocal coach can work out the kinks and get her voice back to the way it once was. She did say before she went into her performance that her voice was a little strained but I just can't seem to get my mind around the fact that she could strain her voice to the point of no return. At any rate, it happens to the best of them. The good news is, we will always have the past Whit...

Post a Comment

On the charts...