Saturday, August 22, 2009

Video Premiere: Mya ft. Bun B-Show Me Somethin'



Here is a new video from Mya for her song "Show Me Somethin" featuring Bun B. off of her mixtape Beauty & The Streets Vol.1 in stores September 29th.

The song is a lot grittier than the songs in Mya's past, but I think that it will get mega love in the club scene. She looks great and it looks like she filled out a lot, it's nice to see her back in business releasing music in the states.

Can I just say that I love the south for their tricked out cars, you hardly ever see folks get creative with their rides up East.

Video Rating: A yummy B+.

BTW, Mya will be starring in the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars. I hear Macy Gray will be shaking her tail feather on the show as well; I definitely will not be missing this season.

Post a Comment

On the charts...