Friday, August 14, 2009

Video Premiere: Ginuwine-Trouble



Here is the new video from Ginuwine for his song "Trouble" off of his album A Man's Thoughts in stores now.

This song is one of the must-plays on the album. "For The Love of Ray J" contestant Cocktail plays Ginuwine's leading lady and I must say they have a lot of chemistry together. This just goes to show that Reality TV holds a more pricier ticket to fame as oppose to it's Real World early season days.

I'm gonna need Ginuwine to minus the "element of surprise" from his video acting until he works on it because it is driving me a little crazy. Kudos to him for trying it out, but acting is something he needs to take classes for if he wants to make a career of it which I'm presuming is an interest based on the video for "Last Chance" and this recent one; I say this with music love. All and all the video is pretty cool, loved the beginning.

Video Rating: A yummy C+.

Post a Comment

On the charts...