Sunday, February 8, 2009

Album Cover: Jadakiss' The Last Kiss



Here is the album cover for Jadakiss' upcoming album The Last Kiss due in stores March 10th, 2009. Very creative and Max Payne-esque.

Check out the track list

1. Pain & Torture
2. Can’t Stop Me
3. Something Else featuring Young Jeezy
4. Things I’ve Been Through
5. One More Step featuring Styles P
6. Rocking With The Best featuring Pharrell
7. Time’s Hard featuring Barrington Levy
8. I Tried featuring Avery Storm
9. Cartel Gathering featuring Ghostface & Raekwon
10. Smoking Gun featuring Jazmine Sullivan
11. Seaching featuring Sheek Louch
12. Come And Get Me featuring S.I. & Sheek Louch
13. By My Side featuring Ne-Yo
14. Money And Jewelry
15. What If
16. Letter To B.I.G. featuring Faith Evans

BONUS: Death Wish featuring Lil’ Wayne

{Source}

Post a Comment

On the charts...