Thursday, January 29, 2009

There is no Danity Kane?!


As if the group was going to come back and get together and Diddy was going to pop out when they all arrived and say "I was just playing!", in a perfect world. Dawn Richards, the lead singer(in my opinion) as well as the best singer in the group again IMO, sat down with MTV to talk about the sudden change in Danity Kane's members.

Apparently, Diddy invited all of the girls back for another season, I mean why wouldn't he Diddy's always after getting paid who cares if he doesn't particularly like you it's business. Anyhow, no one showed up except for Andrea and Dawn. Dawn had this to say about the group.

"It changes [our situation] completely. We have fans out there who love Danity Kane. We love Danity Kane. It's hard. We're sitting here trying to make sense of it now. It's hard. We're put in this position that we didn't ask to be in and we're being told to fix it"





See, this is the reason why I took a solid oath in the late 90's to refrain from falling in love with Bad Boy artists because they never last. But then I slipped. I became enchanted with Carl Thomas and really thought he had a chance and then of course in Bad Boy's signature style, he vanished. It's as if Diddy doesn't want anyone to be as big or even bigger than him on his label...strange. You can check out the new season of MTB when it premieres on MTV February 12th. I'll do my best to miss it.

source

Post a Comment

On the charts...