Monday, November 10, 2008

Behind The Scenes Of T-Pain's New Video



So here I was, Sunday afternoon chilling in my living room watching re-runs of "Girlfriends" and surfing the web and I stumbled upon this video of a behind the scenes look at the making of T-Pain's video featuring Chris Brown for the song "Freeze".

I am very impressed with T-Pains improvement in dancing. He was actually able to keep up with Chris Brown with the robotic movements. When T-Pain first came out I thought he really sucked at dancing but now he just might earn himself a pat on the back.

They looked like they were having so much fun working on the video and I am actually really excited to see the finished product. So here it is. Oh yea, there are some real weird guys operating the camera pay them no mind; although they really did make me giggle :)

Post a Comment

On the charts...